Sunday, June 17, 2007

Storage

So, I have some storage needs. I enjoy travelling lightly, but with the current job, need to travel with clothes for a week at least. What would be nice would be a system where I could store a small to medium amount of stuff and have it where-ever I end up. Think about it as a bus-station locker that can be called up where ever you are.
Enter: Mini-Pods.
I am sure that you have all seen the storage container service ads for PODS.
...
...
I just called PODS to see if they already had this service. No they don't, but they are looking into it. They customer service rep, mentioned that they were trying to get a program called Baby PODS going. Everyone steals my ideas. Honestly. I am actually glad that they are doing this. They have the name recognition and the worldwide distribution to make this work. I think they would be really smart to pair up with a company like Fed-Ex so that the baby pods could be delivered anywhere in a day.

I also asked about their current service and I think that might be a good solution for L and I when we pack up the current place.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Sounds like a good idea. Hope FL is treating you well. You have another reader :)