Tuesday, June 19, 2007

Idiot!

I hurt. I hurt because I am a royal idiot.
It was raining. I didn't want to get wet. I decided to run. As I approached a small fight of steps, I thought, "This might not turn out ok." I hit the bottom, slipped, dove, slid, rolled, came up to my feet, and did my best impression of a gymnast ending a floor routine. I was soaked from head to toe, and bleeding from the elbow and both knees. Pictures will appear later. I also have a softball sized lump on my hip. I am an idiot.

3 comments:

pinkstilletos said...

i don't mean to laugh but when you said "doing my best impression of a gymnast ending a floor routine" i burst out.

i hope you're ok.

AH said...

I'm gonna start calling you Kerri--as in Kerri Strug--and I expect your voice to be super high pitched next time I talk to you! Hope you're not too injured...

Anonymous said...

You know, H. fixes people's ouchies at the hospital. He took the Jetta. Perhaps you should make arrangements with him--like a volume discount or something. Hope you're feeling better.