Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Not feeling so good

L is sick.  Not like flu sick, but definitely not happy.  I am just glad she hasn't been drinking any milk originating in china.  
The dog is sick too.  He looked like he had mange on the side of his face.  He kept scratching at it and making it worse.  Once we saw the spot, we put some Neosporin on it.  That seemed to at least stop the itching.  It looks like he is on the road to recovery now.
As for me- well I am sort of in a general malaise.  I am sure that part is due to my recent lack of exercise.  Another part is knowing that one of the few normal people I have met down is will be back soon only to leave again, perhaps for good.  Another reason may just be a general lack of people with common interests that I can talk to.  Sure I could post online, but it would be good to actually be able to hang out with someone.  I don't know if I could spot the person if I saw them either.

No comments: