Sunday, July 22, 2007

Love is... Simple Economics?

Regarding L's recent post, I must clarify. The reason that I eat the pink Tums and let her have the purple ones is more a matter of economics than anything else. If L only eats the purple, while I have a mix, eventually we will be left with a box that contains only pink Tums, at which point we will be forced to by a new package so she can continue to have her purples. By eating the pink ones exclusively, I am acting to prevent the waste of a partial container of Tums. Simple economics... or maybe love.

Here is a cool movie with slightly creepy music. Enjoy.

3 comments:

pinkstilletos said...

economics my ass. you are completely, 100% madly in love with me. and that is why you eat the pink tums.

Thermodynamics said...

And who am I to argue?

Anonymous said...

always the practical one, aren't you?